This is why you do it...Inspire the babies...

by - January 29, 2010

...I've never been one of those people who believes our youth are doomed...and so is our future...I believe every generation goes through their ups and down and the ones who make into adulthood will thrive just as every other generation has done before them...people complain about their music, the watch too much t.v., wear their pants low, dress too sexy or grown, they're loud and they curse too much (well, that bothers me too) etc...etc...yeah, they do all of that and they do this too...lovely...keep inspiring the babies...everything will be o.k....it's just human nature.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. exactly, and i like how you worded it.

    cute cover of one of my favorite songs. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram