Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yum...

...We are experiencing an early fall in the NYC and that's just fine with me...it is my favorite season...back to school, turtle necks, boots and baking...I got a head start on the baking last week...It's so easy to make and sooooo good.




Quick and Easy Banana Loaf
3 large ripe bananas
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup canola Oil
2 eggs
1/2 cup (cold) chopped nuts
1/4 cup (cold) raisins - Optional
1/4 cup (cold) chocolate chips - Optional
1 tsp - cinnamon
1 tsp - vanilla
Mix flour, sugar and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. In another bowl lightly beat eggs, add mashed bananas, vanilla and oil. Mix flour and sugar mixture slowly into mashed bananas mixture. Add nuts. Pour batter into a greased and floured 9" x 5" loaf pan. Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. Cool in pan on a wire rack and enjoy. YUM.

2 comments:

  1. That looks sooooo good. I miss turtle necks and boots, here where I live I almost got heat stroke from wearing long pants to work today LOL.

    Much Love
    S

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...