Like Mother, Like Daughter

by - July 23, 2008

So, Mini was bored yesterday...I asked her if she wanted to patch holes in the wall so we could get started on a little art project I've been thinking about doing in the livingroom. Of course she said yes. I can't believe how similar we are. At her age I was the same way. Re-arranging the furniture and painting whenever I got the chance. It's really scary. We don't share the same taste in everything...Mini hates the way I dress and wear my hair. She is much too flashy for my style. I asked her, "Do you want to be like your mommy when you grow up?" Mini said, "Mommy, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm going to be much more fabulous than you when I grow up." I hope you are Mini, I really do. Gotta heart this kid...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram