A Girl Can Dream...

by - June 06, 2008

Since were on the topic of refrigerators, check out the fridge of fashion designer, J. Morgan Puett. Last weeks Home section in the New York Times ran a cover story about her and her radical homesteader lifestyle. She lives in rural, Beach Lake, PA with her 8 year old son....Her story is so interesting and a must read...It is one of my dreams to do exactly what she is doing...basically, living cratively, off the grid...Maybe when mini-me is grown and on her own...A girl can dream...
I have linked to her story here... http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/29/garden/29puett.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=J.+Morgan+Puett&st=nyt&oref=slogin

The following are pictures of her home...even her refrigerator is decorated...I luv it...

Photobucket

Her kitchen, fab....

Photobucket

Her bedroom, dreamy...

Photobucket

You May Also Like

0 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram