Happy Father's Day...Big Daddy Will

by - June 16, 2008

Will Smith, doing the damn thing...Not just looking good...but, doing good. He's Daddy everyday...not just every other weekend or when it's convenient...and he makes it look so good...I don't know about you, but I think the sexiest thing in the world is a man who's committed to his family...So today, I celebrate two...Will and Barack.

Psst....
Don't sleep on Jada...Check out the top, the jeans, the hair...hot Mama. Do kids get any cuter?...

Don't Hate! Be inspired and step it up people!

Photobucket

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh my gosh - when did will's oldest son get so TALL! holy - i'm totally shocked! but i agree - will seems to be a great dad

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram