Inspiration

by - May 19, 2008

The images are from www.apartmenttherapy.com

Photobucket

I love Ikea. But, I don't think it's a good idea to decorate your home with head to toe Ikea...A little Ikea, sprinkled here and there can go a long way to showing off who you are and how you live without breaking the bank... This home is a perfect example of that idea...

Photobucket
Wonderful design space...and I'm sure it didn't break the bank. It functions with style.


Photobucket
We all know how cheap the green chairs are in IKEA...but, when paired with other more interesting items, they look great.

Photobucket
I'm working on a kitchen right now (pictures will post later) but, this is a good example of a kitchen done well without all the drama and effort of a total redo...I love it.

Photobucket

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The first photo is incredible! The colors are fantastic..hmmm...giving me ideas over here!:)

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram