How does our garden grow?

by - May 21, 2008

Two weeks ago I spent the morning in at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens...I bought annuals and perinials for my flower boxes on the terrace...Mini-me was excited to help out...the weather was perfect...Now, almost everyday since planting the weather has been rainy and cold...down to 42 degrees on some nights...UGH! I'm looking forward to this weekend...finally temperatures in the 70's...and it's Fleet Week here in NYC...that's always an exciting, fun time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. We must be on the same wavelength!

    I picked up some flowering plants at Lowe's the other day, and Mr. PBW planted them outside the kitchen bay window.

    Hope it warms up there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady
    Lovely pictures of the little lady gardening :) How are you all? Thought I'd check to see how things are going. Hope all is well. Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram